Search Angie's Recipes


Miso Tahini Granola with Sriracha and Maple Syrup


© 2024 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com




© 2024 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com


This miso tahini granola is the perfect balance of salty, sweet and spicy, with a note of mouth-filling umami from miso paste. Use other nuts, like pecans, hazelnuts, cashews or walnuts if you prefer. Enjoy it straight out of the jar, or serve it with Greek yoghurt, seasonal fruits and milk or use it top salads and soups.

 
  • 100 g Rolled oats
  • 80 g Shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
  • 80 g Almonds, roughly chopped
  • 70 g Pepitas
  • 35 g Sesame seeds
  • 1 tbsp Fennel seeds
  • 1 tsp Sea salt
  • 2 tbsp White miso paste
  • 1 tbsp Sriracha
  • 30 g Tahini
  • 40 g Extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 tbsp Maple syrup
  1. Preheat the oven to 160C/320F. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Set aside.
  2. Mix the rolled oats, pistachios, almonds, pepitas, sesame seeds, fennel seeds and salat in a bowl.
  3. Stir in white miso paste, sriracha, tahini, olive oil and maple syrup. Mix until everything are well combined.
  4. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking tray and roast for about 20 minutes. Stir after 10 minutes if necessary. Allow to cool completely, then break the granola into smaller pieces using your hands.

© 2023 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com





© 2024 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com


31 comments:

eileeninmd 24/1/24 13:43

I love granola, this recipe sounds yummy. Take care, have a great day!

[Reply]
Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine 24/1/24 14:14

I love granola on my yogurt this looks fabulous! Thanks Angie!

[Reply]
Kathy G 24/1/24 15:13

I will have to share this recipes with my son who enjoys savory dishes more than sweet ones.

[Reply]
Brian's Home Blog 24/1/24 15:22

That sure looks like a yummy treat!

[Reply]
JoAnna 24/1/24 17:51

Another amazing recipe. I admire you, Angie. All the best!

[Reply]
Pam 24/1/24 18:41

I recently made granola too! Homemade is the best and yours looks wonderful.

[Reply]
Romance Reader 24/1/24 21:41

Amazing recipe. Thanks for sharing.

[Reply]
roentare 24/1/24 21:59

That is a good healthy snack to have

[Reply]
Cooking Julia 24/1/24 22:57

This savory tahini is so original, I would love to taste it!

[Reply]
foodtravelandwine 24/1/24 23:11

Wow!....I love the idea as a topping for soups or creams!....very creative and delicious!.........Abrazotes, Marcela

[Reply]
Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake 25/1/24 00:04

I've been holding off on making granola since I could sit and eat the whole batch myself!! But you're inspired me with this more savory version! YUM!

[Reply]
My name is Erika. 25/1/24 01:54

I love how you've combined several different food cultures for this one. I'm trying to imagine the miso taste with the others. Happy mid-week Angie.

[Reply]
Citu 25/1/24 02:42

Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.

[Reply]
Balvinder 25/1/24 03:01

I am loving this miso tahini granola recipe. Now I have to look for Gluten free miso and try this asap.

[Reply]
Intan Sudibjo 25/1/24 03:53

if in Indonesia, maybe i will take it with rice. full power food. i like spicy and salty

[Reply]
Veronica Lee 25/1/24 07:18

A nutritious and wholesome snack. 😋
Happy Thursday, Angie!

[Reply]
DEZMOND 25/1/24 09:43

That little metal bucket is so cute.

[Reply]
David M. Gascoigne, 25/1/24 13:05

As a true Canadian, if it has maple syrup, it must be good!

[Reply]
Javier 25/1/24 14:30

I think this granola is ideal for a yummy breakfast!

[Reply]
Rainbow Evening 25/1/24 15:29

Granola is one of my favorites... yummy

[Reply]
Lowcarb team member 25/1/24 23:43

Nice with yoghurt :)

All the best Jan

[Reply]
The Velvet Runway 26/1/24 15:53

This looks amazing and would be a healthy and delicious breakfast.
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

[Reply]
thepaintedapron.com 26/1/24 16:12

My mouth is watering, what a wonderful combination of flavors!

[Reply]
Anonymous 27/1/24 20:02

I can always count on you to come up with creative new recipes. I wouldn't have thought to add a spicy element to granola. Karen (Back Road Journal)

[Reply]
Anonymous 27/1/24 22:19

Great flavors — love tahini in anything! And I’ve never thought of adding Chile sauce to granola. David (C&L)

[Reply]
2pots2cook 7/2/24 10:11

So bursting with flavours! Love it!

[Reply]


As always, any thoughts, comments, and suggestions that you may have are welcome and greatly appreciated. Please remember to use the "Name/Url" when commenting rather than linking to your profile page for more exposure!

Add to Google

Angie

Angie's Recipes

Angie's Recipes is an interactive blog dedicated to sharing yummy & creative recipes, helpful cooking hints and tips. Enjoy your visit and spread the word!


If you enjoy my recipes and want to support me, THANKS!

Friends

Join Us

angiesrecipes
skip to top

skip to top