Search Angie's Recipes


Pistachio Fig Energy Bites


© 2023 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com




© 2023 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com


These nutritious 3-ingredient energy powerballs are the perfect balance between sweet indulgence and a healthy treat that you can enjoy everyday. They are refined-sugar free, gluten-free and kid-friendly. Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, protein, healthy fat and antioxidant compounds that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check. The fiber and protein in those nuts can make you feel fuller for longer. Figs contain plenty of fiber, vitamins and minerals and ensure that these bites are filling for a long time.

 
  • 150 g Raw pistachios
  • 200 g Soft dried figs, with no added sugar and cut into small pieces
  • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
  1. Place 100 grams of pistachios and chopped figs in your food processor. Pulse until finely chopped and the mixture begins to bind together.
  2. Divde the mixture into 25 even portions and shape each into a ball.
  3. Finely grind the remaining pistachios and roll the balls in it. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.

© 2023 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com





© 2023 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com


29 comments:

Cooking Julia 3/4/23 22:26

These energy balls looks delicious and their color is so appealing!

[Reply]
Tom 3/4/23 22:57

...I often don't eat figs, but I enjoy pistachios.

[Reply]
Hena Tayeb 3/4/23 23:39

These look incredible.. always looking for healthy new snacks.

[Reply]
roentare 3/4/23 23:41

This is so healthy yet refreshingly green!

[Reply]
Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake 4/4/23 00:07

I do like something sweet about mid-day and these energy bites are the perfect, healthier remedy! They look tasty (when I was very little, my mom would buy us fig cookies so these definitely remind me of her!).

[Reply]
Ben | Havocinthekitchen 4/4/23 00:53

Wonderful! I love raw truffles, and the combination of figs and pistachios is so elegant and delightful!

[Reply]
My name is Erika. 4/4/23 01:04

You can't go wrong with pistachios, nor figs. Yum! Happy new week Angie.

[Reply]
J.P. Alexander 4/4/23 04:05

Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.

[Reply]
Lola Martínez 4/4/23 07:43

Una buena y saludable opción dulce, para cuando nos la pide el gusanillo dulzón. Y te han quedado muy atractivas esas bolitas, la vista también come.
Un beso.

[Reply]
Rainbow Evening 4/4/23 11:51

I eat both pistachio and fig.... good for health ....

[Reply]
Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine 4/4/23 12:30

I love this idea with fig and the crunch the pistachios will add delicious!

[Reply]
Javier 4/4/23 12:59

As a lover of pistachios, I declare myself an absolute fan of these energy bites

[Reply]
DEZMOND 4/4/23 13:17

I'm in love with that brown plate set!
Raw sweets have become the only sweets I eat now as sugar gives me weight. But why raw pistachios why not dry roasted, I always buy dry roasted nuts for my energy balls as they give them splendid flavour. But love the green colour!

I actually made raw energy bites too today, with oatmeal, roasted almonds, dates, cocoa and my fave carob. I hate mincing dates, but that is the only sweet I can eat these days.

[Reply]
Anonymous 4/4/23 14:38

Hi Angie, figs and pistachios are some of Dom's favorite ingredients. I will have to make this for him. Bernadette, New Classic Recipe

[Reply]
Carol @Comfort Spring Station 4/4/23 15:46

It's definitely healthy and it looks so yummy too. Pinned

[Reply]
Bill 4/4/23 17:23

A great combination, figs and pistachios.

[Reply]
speedy70 4/4/23 17:45

Adoro il pistacchio, una vera bontà!!

[Reply]
David 4/4/23 19:19

Angie, Very interesting indeed... Don't eat many figs or pistachios but this does sound quite tasty. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

[Reply]
Muriel de Petites Martimes et Compagnie 4/4/23 20:11

Voilà de délicieuses gourmandises pour faire le plein d’énergie et se régaler

[Reply]
Paola 4/4/23 20:49

Che meraviglia, sono belle ebuone! Bravissima!

[Reply]
Sherry's Pickings 5/4/23 08:35

these look so pretty Angie. I love pistachios.

[Reply]
Marissa 5/4/23 11:35

These tasty little bites look like the perfect afternoon pick me up!

[Reply]
DeniseinVA 5/4/23 12:21

This is just what I need Angie. Super recipe!

[Reply]
Chef Mimi 5/4/23 14:23

These are fabulous! And so pretty! Your pistachios are way prettier than what I get.

[Reply]
Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness 7/4/23 13:55

Sounds like the perfect snack. Sounds delicious!

[Reply]


As always, any thoughts, comments, and suggestions that you may have are welcome and greatly appreciated. Please remember to use the "Name/Url" when commenting rather than linking to your profile page for more exposure!

Add to Google

Angie

Angie's Recipes

Angie's Recipes is an interactive blog dedicated to sharing yummy & creative recipes, helpful cooking hints and tips. Enjoy your visit and spread the word!


If you enjoy my recipes and want to support me, THANKS!

Friends

Join Us

angiesrecipes
skip to top

skip to top