- 1 pc/175 g Salmon steak
- 1 tsp Salad oil
- 1 bowl Steamed rice
- 1 cup Oolong tea, freshly brewed
- 1/3 tsp Maggie sauce
- Wasabi to taste
- Spring onion, roughly shredded
- Rub the salt on the both sides of salmon steak. Let marinate for about 30 minutes. Tear the seaweed into small pieces or cut into shreds.
- Heat up a skillet with oil and pan-fry the marinated salmon steak until golden on both sides. Slice it into the smaller chunks and set aside.
- Scoop rice in a bowl, (if the rice is left from the last meal, then warm it up in a microwave for 1-2 minutes.) Pour in the freshly brewed hot Oolong tea and drizzle with Maggie sauce. Add in wasabi and spring onions. Stir gently and serve immediately.