Before getting down the details of this delicious and healthy energy bar recipe, I want to take this opportunity to share with you something exciting....Many of you have heard of the Fairy Hobmother from the Appliances Online who has been visiting blogs, granting wishes and spreading joy!
A little while ago, I left a comment and a wish on The Peach Kitchen, who had just been visited by the Fairy Hobmother. And to my pleasant surprise, the Fairy knocked on my door and gifted me an Amazon gift card, so I can treat myself something nice.
Want to be the next LUCKY one? Just make a wish with your *heart* and leave a comment under this post......I am sure the Fairy is listening...Good Luck and thank you again, Fairy Hobmother!
Almond Bars with Bergamot and MintInspired by Schrot&Korn
- 70 g Almond meal
- 35 g Chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp Bergamot herb, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Mint, finely chopped
- 40 g Cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Walnut oil
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a 23 cm x 14 cm loaf pan with a baking paper. Stir together the almond meal, chopped almonds, chopped herbs, cranberries and salt in a bowl.
- Add in walnut oil, maple syrup and water. Mix well with a fork or your hand until all the ingredients come together. Press it onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the middle of the hot oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut into slices and serve.