A quick, easy oven-roasted chicken thighs with Ariosto spice mix, fresh rosemary and maple syrup.
- 2 / 550 g Chicken thighs
- 5 Potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1+1/2 tbsp Ariosto seasoning for meat
- 2 tbsp Duck fat, melted (or olive oil)
- 8 Grape tomatoes
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- Heat oven to 200C/400F. Thoroughly clean the chicken legs with warm water and drain. Make a couple of slits on the meaty part of chicken thighs. Peel the potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Place the cleaned chicken legs and the prepared potato wedges in a shallow baking tray, add in Ariosto seasoning and melted duck fat, then toss until well-coated. Add in grape tomatoes and rosemary sprigs.
- Bake for 35 minutes until chicken and potatoes are fork tender. Brush the chicken with maple syrup and broil for 5 minutes.