Delicious homemade dessert bars packed with nuts, figs, and creamy vegan white chocolate, delicately flavoured with aroniaberry powder. These nobake bars are a perfect sweet treat if you have an allergy, as they are gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
- Line a standard sized loaf pan with a plastic wrap. Place chopped dried figs, nuts, coconut oil and salt in a food processor and blend until the mixture comes together and is sticky.
- Press crust mixture firmly and evenly into the prepared pan to create an even layer. Place in the freezer to firm up.
- Place the vegan white chocolate, coconut oil, coconut milk and aronia berry powder in the top of your double boiler. Set aside.
- Fill the bottom half of a double boiler with about 1 inch of water. Heat the water over medium-high heat until it begins to boil. Reduce the heat to low. Now set the top of the double boiler with the white chocolate atop the boiling water.
- Stir gently until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture on top of the frozen crust and return to the freezer until set. Sprinkle the top with cacao nibs and pistachios. Slice and enjoy! Store the rest in the fridge.