Avocados are loaded with many nutrients (nearly 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, Vitamin E, B-vitamins and folic acid.)and labeled as the most nutritious of all fruits. Its rich supply of vitamins and minerals also makes the diet more wholesome and satisfying.
This avocado dip is very quick and easy to make. It should be prepared just before serving so that it doesn't discolour.
- 1 Ripe avocado, halved, pit removed
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop out the avocado flesh and place in a bowl. Reserve the shells for serving.
- Add the lime juice in bowl and smash together. Stir in diced tomatoes, onion and parsley. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Divide the dip into two reserved avocado shells. Serve with crackers or taco chips.