This is a simple, quick, and delicious zucchini side dish prepared with fresh tomatoes that I could even eat as a main dish!
- 400 g Zucchini
- Some corn oil
- 1/2 stalk Spring onion segments
- 1 Tomato
- 3 tbsp Water
- 2/3 tsp Salt
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Chicken bouillon (optional)
- Pinch of dried parsley (optional)
- Rinse the zucchini and cut into centimeter-thick slices. Cut the tomato into small wedges.
- Heat up a skillet with some corn oil over medium heat. Add in spring onion segments and tomato chunks. Stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add in zucchini and water. Cover and cook until tender, about 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Season and toss till well-blended. Dish off and sprinkle dried parsley.
Thank you, Kristy@My Little Space, for giving me this Sunshine Award and Honest Scrap from Wendy@Table for 2...or more.