A real classic, easy and delicious winter dish with "Knorr Fix", combining ground meat (beef, or pork or a mix of two), bell peppers, and rice in a flavourful yummy tomato sauce.
- 1 package / 48 g Knorr rice stew fix
- 350 g Mixed ground beef and pork
- 125 g Long-grain rice
- 2 Purple onions
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 100 g Kidney beansangiesrecipes
- 700 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Corn oil
- Cut purple onions and bell pepper into small chunks. Set aside. Heat up a pot or a deep pan with oil over the medium heat. Add in ground meat and onions and stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in paprika chunks and rice and stir briefly. Pour in water and Knorr fix. Stir to combine and bring to boil. Stir in the kidney beans and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.