This is a super easy yet yummy recipe for making pumpkin sesame fritters as an afternoon snack along with a pot of hot Oolong tea or a glass of sparkling wine.
Pumpkins are believed to have originated in North America. Seeds from related plants have been found in Mexico dating back to 7000 to 5500 B.C.
References to pumpkins date back many centuries. The name pumpkin originated from the Greek word for "large melon" which is "pepon." "Pepon" was changed by the French into "pompon." The English changed "pompon" to "Pumpion." American colonists changed "pumpion" into "pumpkin."
- 200 g Pumpkin pureeangiesrecipes
- 50 g All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Maple syrupangiesrecipes (or honey)
- Black and white sesame
- Mix pumpkin puree with flour and maple syrup to make a soft ball.
- Divide it into 10 portions, and shape each of them into a ball. Using the palm of your hand, press each piece into a flat pancake and coat with sesames.
- Deep fry in hot oil over the medium heat until toasty brown. Serve hot.
Here I want to thank Palidor@Crazy Asian Gal sharing this award with me.