These healthy almond chocolate cookie squares are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free (if using vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs) and sugar optional. But despite being so healthy, they taste freaking delicious!
Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free Almond Cookie Squaresadapted from simply vintage girl
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combined ground almond, sea salt, vanilla powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the melted and cooled coconut oil, eggs, and stevia or maple syrup.
- Pour the egg mixture into the almond mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Place the dough on the prepared baking tray and shape the dough with your hands into a square or circle.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes and cut into squares.