Another daily bread，adapted from Küchen Götter， contains grated carrots, plain yogurt and seeds such as flax seed, quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth, which are all good for you.
- Whisk together bread flour, spelt flour, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center. Add in seeds, grated carrot, 50 grams of yogurt and water.
- Stir at first on low speed until a rough dough begins to form. Increase the speed and beat until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Turn out the dough and shape into a ball. Return it to the mixing bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel leave it in a warm place for an hour or until it’s doubled in size.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough into a rectangular shape and roll it up. Place it into a parchment paper lined loaf pan. Cover again with the towel and set aside in a warm place for 50 minutes to rise.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. When the loaf has risen, brush the surface with the rest of yogurt and bake for 50 to 60 minutes until nicely golden brown.