A really easy salad recipe with leftover roasted chicken, pears, toasted walnut halves and rocket leaves gently tossed with a simple white balsamic vinaigrette. Serve it with bread or roasted potatoes.
- 200 g Leftover roasted chicken thighs
- 40 g Rocket leaves
- 1 Pear, washed, cored, cut into thin wedges
- 1 handful Walnut halves, toasted
- 30 ml Walnut oil
- 15 ml Balsamic bianco
- 1 tsp Wholegrain mustard
- Place walnut halves in a single layer in a skillet. With the skillet over medium-high heat, stir the nuts continually for 5 minutes or until they start to turn golden.
- Place rocket leaves, pear wedges, toasted walnuts, and chicken in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Whisk walnut oil, balsamic bianco and mustard together. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve salad with bread.