This chickpea salad is tasty and healthy, high in fiber, protein and full of flavours! Tossed with sundried tomatoes and reduced fat feta cheese, perfect for a light but filling lunch.
- 1 tin / 350 g Chickpeas
- 100 g Sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and diced
- 120 g Low fat feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Small red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Tip the chickpeas into a sieve and rinse under cold running water. Drain and place them in a large bowl. Drain the sundried tomatoes and finely dice.
- Add the chopped sundried tomatoes, together with crumbled feta, chopped chives and chilli into the bowl of chickpeas. Drizzle in the lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine.