© 2026 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com
© 2026 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com
Sweet, savoury and spicy, this chicken traybake is not only delicious, also ready in 30 minutes and makes a great weeknight meal. Use homemade sugar free chilli sauce if you can, otherwise, storebought one will work in a pinch. Chinese broccoli or gailan will be ideal for the recipe, but other veggies like broccolini, pakchoi or asparagus are nice substitutes. It’s naturally glutenfree and keto-friendly.
| | |
- 3 tbsp Gluten free soya sauce
- 4 tbsp Sugar-free sweet chilli sauce
- 20 g Ginger, grated
- 4 Chicken quartered, boneless (or chicken thigh fillets)
- 300 g Broccolini, pakchoi or gailan (Chinese broccoli)
- 1 bunch Spring onions, white parts only (greens for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
|
- Place a large baking tray in the oven before preheating it to 220C/430F.
- Meanwhile, mix together the soya sauce, sweet chilli sauce and grated ginger in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken on the preheated tray, reserving the sauce, and roast for 20 minutes.
- Toss the broccolini and spring onions with the sesame oil. Arrange the veggies around the chicken and baste everything with the sauce. Roast for 10 minutes or until everything is cooked through. Garnish with spring onion greens if desired.
© 2026 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com
20 comments:
Love traybakes-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Angie, another beautiful culinary work of art!
Muy rico debe quedar ese pollo con tan buena compañía de verduras que se adorna.
I love a good tray bake, and this chicken sounds amazing. I should get some sweet chili sauce when I go to the store today. Happy Friday.
Never thought of heating the tray first, will try that. And 30 minutes with so few ingredients, perfect for a weeknight.
How lovely that you have a red Chinese tray! I was in Asia this week as well reading two books from Japan about a clinic that gives cats as a therapy to their patients.
Another delicious looking dish – you have my mouth watering. I am also in love with that serving plate with the Chinese characters on it.
😍😍😍ottimo piatto
Hello Angie,
The chicken with sweet chili sauce sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Friday, have a great day and a happy weekend.
Sounds and looks delicious.
Beautiful presentations, dear Angie! It looks amazing!
Witaj Agnes 🍁
Jestem bardzo ciekawa tego pomysłu. A patent z wcześniejszym podgrzewaniem blachy bardzo interesujący. Wypróbuję.
Udanego weekendu 🥰
I love the flavors of the dish!! Another gorgeous creation Angie. Love the quote too. Happy Friday!!
It looks as good as I am sure it tastes, Angie.
Bet that chicken is yummy good!
Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
Looks like I meal I would enjoy!
Another lovely chicken recipe, Angie.
I used to know a guy named Sweet Chili chicken trayback.
Happy Caturday Angie! That traybake looks amazing, thank you for sharing!!! 🐾😻🐾😻🐾
As always, any thoughts, comments, and suggestions that you may have are welcome and greatly appreciated. Please remember to use the "Name/Url" when commenting rather than linking to your profile page for more exposure!