Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer Salad with Goji Berries and Poppy Peach Vinaigrette


http://schneiderchen.de | © 2014 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com



http://schneiderchen.de | © 2014 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com



This fresh, colourful summer salad with a vibrant fruity vinaigrette is quick and easy, and the perfect way to enjoy all the produce that's in season now. Antioxidant-rich goji berries add a note of exotic sweetness to this light summery salad. If goji berries aren't your thing, you can always swap them out for dried cranberries or cherries.

Poppy Peach VinaigretteSalad
  • 3 Ripe peaches
  • 3 tbsp White balsamic
  • 1 tsp Truffle mustard
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 3 tbsp Olive oil
  • 1/2 tbsp Poppy seeds
  • 150 g Mixed Asian salad leaves
  • 6 Cherry radishes, thinly sliced
  • 2 Ripe but firm peaches
  • 1 tbsp Goji berries
  1. To prepare the dressing. Peel and pit the peaches. Cut the peaches into chunks and place in a blender with the white balsamic, truffle mustard, salt and olive oil. Whirl until smooth. Stir in poppy seeds.
  2. Pile the mixed salad leaves, cherry radishes and peaches on two serving plates. Scatter the goji berries over. Drizzle the salad with dressing and toss gently to coat.



http://schneiderchen.de | © 2014 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com

217 comments:

  1. perfect summer treat.. Lovely salad dressing .. I haven't tried too much in this area.. this looks so yum! bookmarked must try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colourfull combo; nothing better than salad for light summer meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks light and fresh. love the dressing

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this salad! The dressing is really interesting!
    Cheers,dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous13/7/14 10:59

    Goji berries aren't my favourite but seeing them put together with this wonderful salad, I may just have to give them another try.
    have a wonderful week ahead Angie.
    :-) Mandy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful salad! Very flavorful and appetizing. I love this vinaigrette.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine the flavor combination with peaches, poppy seeds and a salad. Must be heavenly.
    Enjoy the summer delights to the fullest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yummy! This salad looks amazing and really delicious! I love the vinaigrette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer is my favorite season and it's all because of beautiful salads such as yours. I must try the peach vinaigrette with the splash of truffle oil. Sounds very sophisticated.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous13/7/14 13:14

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty! you are the salad queen, Angie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful salad. You always make interesting and mouth watering dressing. I bet it must be very fragrant because of the peaches. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angie, this dressing sounds amazing. You know what you are doing there....great salad!

    ela h.
    Gray Apron

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bella da vedere e buona da mangiare, con questi ingredienti che richiamano a un'estate che qui tarda ad arrivare!!!
    Un abbraccio;))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Healthy salad while watching the FIFA finals! Great recipe, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angie , the 'Poppy Peach' vinaigrette brings all the flavories together ... yum yum ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delightful plate of salad, it looks really summery! And I like your pot of salad leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful and delicious salad, Angie. The truffle mustard in the vinaigrette sounds delicious! I will be looking for some soon. I can even imagine fresh peach slices dipped in that vinaigrette :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks delicious Angie. I love colorful summer salads with peaches and a vibrant dressingl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful salad Angie! I love summer salads with fresh fruit. Your dressing sounds utterly delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous13/7/14 21:57

    Yum - how wonderfull fresh and full of powerful flavours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous13/7/14 22:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just brought home a large bag of fresh peaches and was hoping that I'd find a great salad recipe to use them in. THIS IS IT! Thank you so much Angie. I'll give you credit and please forgive my photography!
    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  24. This salad look beautiful Angie:))

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty and the dressing is awesome...what is truffle mustard? One more reason to go to WholeFoods tomorrow. Looks so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is perfect for my current peach obsession :) Saw this on Facebook and had to pop over and drool. The salad is so beautiful. A work of art! Sounds wonderful - have a great week Angie

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have fresh peaches I was going to add to a salad, but I would never have thought to make a vinaigrette. Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous14/7/14 02:27

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Poppy peach vinaigrette sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a delicious salad, it is wonderfully sweet with the goji berries and the peach vinaigrette :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  31. omg Angie, that salad is soooo very beautiful! And I bet they taste yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  32. This poppy peach vinaigrette sounds like a great idea, Angie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oo..that is beautiful! It's so alive. Love it, Angie ❤

    ReplyDelete
  34. Angie this is perfect, so colourful and healthy! I have to make this today!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love how summery this is! The goji berries are the perfect pop of sweet tart and nutrition!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Healthy and delicious, i can finish the whole plate!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous14/7/14 13:13

    wow, straight from the pot ade it as fresh as its possible, the poppy peach vinaigrette really sounds superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've never heard of truffle mustard - it sounds so interesting. Love the peaches and goji berries in your salad - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful salad! Love the colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the sound of that poppy seed peach vinaigrette! It sounds amazing. Fresh peaches are just getting good here now and I can't stop buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a bright and yummy salad! I just got some goji berries and now I think I know what I want to do with them first!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh wow, what a colourful salad! And I do love goji berries, in fact I love all sort of berries. They are sweet and they would go very well in a salad. A great summery dish Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  43. It looks fantastic and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. We just picked 4 giant heads of lettuce this weekend so I can't wait to make this Summer Salad!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful salad. I love the Peach Poppy seed dressing. Yum:)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh Angie, such a beautiful and summery salad...I love your peach dressing...looks awesome!
    Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a gorgeous salad! And your peach dressing sounds just scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such a refreshing and perfect summer salad, Angie! I tried to google + it...just not letting me. Here, in S. Florida, we are getting the most beautiful and perfectly ripe peach, from Georgia. Love the salad, and it's perfect for the summer hot days...even here, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I good for you salad never looked prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous15/7/14 05:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow, can't be any fresher! Nice fruity dressing with homegrown greens! Like!

    ReplyDelete
  52. that vinaigrette is to die for - i am definitely making it to add to my salad tonight. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  53. nice salad, I need some now!

    ReplyDelete
  54. My husband would love this salad, he is a big fan of goji berries!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Lovely clicks and salad too. I like to have this type of refreshing salads at summer, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Such a lovely salad, Angie. The variety of greens look so delicate and delicious. Super combo!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I've been buying peaches too and this salad looks like a great way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  58. This is a must-try salad! I like it a little sweet, a little piquant, a little savoury - a bit of everything in the mix!

    Julie
    Gourmet Getaways

    ReplyDelete
  59. So beautiful, and such interesting flavor combinations with the truffle mustard and the peach.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow, what a delightful and healthy salad!

    ReplyDelete
  61. What utterly beautiful greens. And, this salad......beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is such a healthy and gorgeous salad Angie! I love the peaches and goji berries in here!

    ReplyDelete
  63. The peach dressing sounds absolutely amazing, Angie!What a wonderful salad!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your grown-your-own salad mix veggies in container gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  65. The poppyseed dressing has incredible list of yummy ingredients. Need :D

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the colors in this salad. It sounds delicious along with the salad dressing. I love the peaches in this salad dressing, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous16/7/14 05:33

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I find the ingredients you use so intriguing - I love your use of "Truffle mustard" in this poppy peach dressing - such a gorgeous salad and droolworthy dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  69. wow, i like the look of your peach dressing ! everything looks so vibrant and colourful, love that!

    ReplyDelete
  70. this looks divine what a vibrant dressing

    ReplyDelete
  71. I don't know which I love more, the salad or vinaigrette!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Anonymous17/7/14 00:20

    This salad sounds so refreshing--perfect for summer! My roommate is obsessed with goji berries, so I'll have to show her this recipe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  73. A very healthy and refreshing summer salad!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Gorgeous! I love the idea of mixing radishes and peaches, sweet and spicy! Your salad sounds lovely! Hugs, Terra

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love radish in my salads! MIxing it with peaches is brilliant! Very Summerish!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love adding poppyseeds to my salad dressings! This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Your plating is gorgeous. It looks like something from Noma nature's bounty at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Totally gorgeous, Angie! I've never tried goji berries, but it is high time that I should. And peaches are my favorite fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Anonymous17/7/14 18:51

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  80. This is the most refreshing salad that I have ever seen...man I wish I could just order this through my browser right now...it's the hottest day of the year in London! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. Such a beautiful salad and everything in it is perfect. I adore this time of year for all those amazing salad products available.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love peach season! What a scrumptious way to celebrate the peach! Of course one would probably find me drinking the vinaigrette. :) A beautiful salad Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Anonymous28/7/14 17:26

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Anonymous28/7/14 22:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Anonymous29/7/14 00:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Anonymous29/7/14 13:43

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Anonymous29/7/14 23:29

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Anonymous30/7/14 01:21

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Anonymous30/7/14 03:16

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Anonymous30/7/14 04:22

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Anonymous30/7/14 04:30

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Anonymous30/7/14 08:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Anonymous30/7/14 17:19

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Anonymous30/7/14 19:18

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Anonymous30/7/14 19:36

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Anonymous30/7/14 23:27

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Anonymous31/7/14 06:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Anonymous31/7/14 09:22

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Anonymous31/7/14 09:34

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Anonymous31/7/14 13:15

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Anonymous31/7/14 14:47

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Anonymous31/7/14 14:56

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Anonymous31/7/14 15:31

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Anonymous31/7/14 18:42

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Anonymous31/7/14 20:44

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Anonymous1/8/14 01:56

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Anonymous1/8/14 06:31

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Anonymous1/8/14 10:28

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Anonymous1/8/14 12:22

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Anonymous1/8/14 16:19

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Anonymous1/8/14 17:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Anonymous1/8/14 19:57

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Anonymous1/8/14 21:06

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Anonymous1/8/14 22:25

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Anonymous2/8/14 00:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Anonymous2/8/14 03:25

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Anonymous2/8/14 04:56

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Anonymous2/8/14 04:59

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Anonymous2/8/14 07:12

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Anonymous2/8/14 07:57

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Anonymous2/8/14 08:18

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Anonymous2/8/14 08:41

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Anonymous2/8/14 14:54

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Anonymous3/8/14 05:25

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Anonymous3/8/14 09:09

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Anonymous3/8/14 11:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  127. Anonymous3/8/14 14:57

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  128. Anonymous3/8/14 23:08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  129. Anonymous4/8/14 00:08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Anonymous4/8/14 01:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Anonymous5/8/14 03:10

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Anonymous5/8/14 14:45

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Anonymous5/8/14 14:49

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Anonymous5/8/14 15:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Anonymous5/8/14 17:31

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  136. Anonymous5/8/14 20:11

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Anonymous5/8/14 21:36

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Anonymous5/8/14 22:30

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Anonymous6/8/14 00:55

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Anonymous6/8/14 05:09

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Anonymous6/8/14 05:30

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  142. Anonymous6/8/14 06:30

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  143. Anonymous6/8/14 08:04

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  144. Anonymous6/8/14 08:30

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  145. Anonymous6/8/14 09:31

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Anonymous6/8/14 09:51

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Anonymous6/8/14 10:47

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  148. Anonymous6/8/14 12:25

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Anonymous6/8/14 14:28

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  150. Anonymous6/8/14 15:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Anonymous6/8/14 17:25

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  152. Anonymous6/8/14 17:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  153. Anonymous6/8/14 18:44

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Anonymous6/8/14 18:46

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  155. Anonymous6/8/14 18:56

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  156. Anonymous6/8/14 19:35

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  157. Anonymous6/8/14 19:41

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Anonymous6/8/14 19:58

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Anonymous6/8/14 20:11

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  160. Anonymous6/8/14 20:27

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Anonymous6/8/14 21:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  162. Anonymous7/8/14 00:01

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  163. Anonymous7/8/14 00:38

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  164. Anonymous7/8/14 00:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  165. Anonymous7/8/14 01:38

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Anonymous7/8/14 01:45

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Anonymous7/8/14 01:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  168. Anonymous7/8/14 03:41

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  169. Anonymous7/8/14 03:45

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  170. Anonymous7/8/14 06:19

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  171. Anonymous7/8/14 08:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  172. Anonymous7/8/14 10:22

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  173. Anonymous7/8/14 10:29

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  174. Anonymous7/8/14 11:45

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  175. Anonymous7/8/14 12:04

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  176. Anonymous7/8/14 12:28

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  177. Anonymous7/8/14 13:11

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  178. Anonymous7/8/14 13:45

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  179. Anonymous7/8/14 13:50

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  180. Anonymous7/8/14 14:18

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  181. Anonymous7/8/14 14:29

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  182. Anonymous7/8/14 14:34

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  183. Anonymous7/8/14 14:49

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  184. Anonymous7/8/14 14:59

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  185. Anonymous7/8/14 15:19

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  186. Anonymous7/8/14 15:46

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  187. Anonymous8/8/14 01:54

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  188. Anonymous8/8/14 03:44

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  189. Anonymous8/8/14 04:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  190. Anonymous8/8/14 05:51

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  191. Anonymous8/8/14 06:23

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  192. Anonymous8/8/14 06:37

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  193. Anonymous8/8/14 06:58

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  194. Anonymous8/8/14 08:47

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  195. Anonymous8/8/14 09:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  196. Anonymous8/8/14 12:38

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  197. Salad is very beneficial and I'm glad I found this awesome post about making summer salad special. Thank you Angie for sharing this wonderful post with us. I'll have to gather the ingredients for preparing the salad. Gotta go!

    Best Regards,
    Mantis

    ReplyDelete
  198. Anonymous8/9/14 11:32

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  199. Anonymous30/1/15 09:27

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  200. Anonymous25/2/15 02:43

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete