Thursday, July 03, 2014

Einkorn Protein Banana Bread


http://schneiderchen.de | © 2014 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com




http://schneiderchen.de | © 2014 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com

Made with bananas (both fresh and dehydrated), whey isolate, and egg whites, this king of quick bread is packed with the protein and deliciousness of whole grain flour milled fresh from einkorn wheat berries. You can also bake this bread with other whole grain flour, for example, kamut, emmer or spelt.
Einkorn (from German Einkorn, literally "single grain") is considered to be the oldest form of cultivated wheat, dating back over 10,000 years, and completely unhybridized.
This glorious ancient grain is unique in flavour and nutritional benefits. Baked goods made with einkorn have a nice yellowish colour, which is due to its high content of lutein, a yellow pigment that has been associated with eye health and beta-carotene, an antioxidant that plays an essential role in bone growth, skin health and strengthening the immune system.
Einkorn, while not gluten-free, produces a natural gluten that is considered “gluten-safe” for some people with gluten sensitivity.

Einkorn Protein Banana Bread

adapted from Muscle Food
  1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a 25-30cm loaf pan with parchment.
  2. Sieve freshly ground einkorn flour, protein isolate, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt.
  3. Stir together the mashed bananas, egg whites and water in another bowl, then pour into the dry mixture.
  4. Mix well and pour into the prepared loaf pan. Lightly press some dehydrated banana chips into the batter. Bake in the middle of hot oven for about 50 minutes. Insert a skewer into the centre, if it comes out clean, the bread is ready.

http://schneiderchen.de | © 2014 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com





http://schneiderchen.de | © 2014 | http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com

236 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I adore your bread recipes! This one is so lovely. I've never come across Einkhorn berries or flour but I'm going to hunt it down now. And coffee flavored whey protein??? You are my hero! Gotta be great in this banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and healthy! Your banana breads look fantastic.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...gorgeous bread, Angie! It sounds interesting. I just love how 'innovative' (I don't know if this is the right word to use) it sounds ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Protein bread! That is a fabulous idea, Angie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You come up with some best bread recipes, Angie! And not just any bread...This one looks just fabulous with banana chips on top!

    ela h.
    Gray Apron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your breads are always gorgeous Angie. I found the history and healthy benefits of Einkorn quite interesting. Hope you have a nice weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. This banana bread looks energy providing as well as delicious :D
    Great recipe!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love the look of both the banana loaves, looks so yummy! So golden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both the loaves look gorgeous! Thank you for introducing an ancient grain, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you banana bread sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Angie, I always get excited when you post a new bread recipe, now that I know your taste :) .. I have baked many of your recipes and look forward to baking some more. The slices of bananas made this loaf of bread beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Angie, i can't resist this type of yummy banana bread... one loaf for me please,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que súper bueno de plátano.
    Un saludito

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have introduced me to the most unusual grains; this bread looks amazing and a great way to use up those leftover bananas:-D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bread looks absolutely prefect to kick start a day..Beautiful loaf there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adding einkorn to my list of grains to try. We love banana bread, and all the better for a healthy version!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This brings banana bread to a whole new level! Looks great, now I have to investigate this einkorn!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angie - not only is this a beautiful bread, it is fascinating! You always provide incredible information with your ingredients - thank you! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3/7/14 20:00

    I love that you used dehydrated bananas...very cool! I'm a sucker for banana bread, so I'm definitely going to have to try this recipe. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is so interesting. I hadn't heard of einkorn before, but will definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Angie, wow! Such a beautiful and creative yummy banana bread...both loaves are so amazing. Love the combination of the fresh, and dehydrated bananas. Superb job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully enriched with protein and dehydrated bananas; love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your bread looks wonderful - I the use of the unusual grains
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  24. Banana bread is one of my favourite, yours look healthy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok, my list of to try bread recipes from your site is growing at an alarming rate girl!! Your recipes are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. yumm looks very hearty and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  27. Delicious Angie! You can't go wrong with banana bread! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, another gorgeous bread Angie! I can't get enough of banana bread lately and I love that you made this with both fresh and dehydrated bananas! So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks really spongy and great Angie! I'm really loving your breads at the moment, this one looks super tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Always handy to used up ripe bananas. I like banana bread for my children's afternoon snack. Nice recipe Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Banana Bread is one of my all time favorite things in the universe.
    This looks scrumptious. YUMMM.
    Love from MN. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Angie,
    This is one lovely bread! Another healthy wonderful bread from you! I have never heard of einkorn before. Unhybridized sounds so special to me! It is so nice to learn another new ingredient from you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You really have something special going with these breads, Angie. I will invest in your cookbook! This would make phenomenal toast, I need it now!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm off to bake a loaf of banana bread too. Which I bet won't be as delicious looking as this! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love how your tops are studded with fresh banana...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous4/7/14 20:03

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  37. i'm sure the einkorn berries provide a really interesting flavor! love the banana slices on top too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. great healthy bread!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Angie, that's look very delightful. Interesting recipes but doubt I can get some of the ingredients here. Wish I can have a slice now with coffee. :))

    Have a nice weekend, regards.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Angie, all your food is so delicious and healthy too. Very nice.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Angie,
    I am new here but I already staring to love your bakes.
    This is a healthy banana bread and I like the nicely brown topping.
    mui

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love this banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love how you used both fresh and dehydrated bananas in this bread- it's such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Healthy, AND delicious! Good work, Angie! Love the double banana hit.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a gorgeous-looking bread! I would love each bite with the banana slices! Thanks for sharing!

    Julie
    Gourmet Getaways

    ReplyDelete
  46. very healthy n super luking on top..

    ReplyDelete
  47. j'aime beaucoup le pain à la banane je le trouve bien aéré à noter
    bon week-end

    ReplyDelete
  48. Tasty and healthy- couldn't wish for more.
    Must give this bread a try, my husband adores sweets with banana.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh, wow, those dried banana chips make a beautiful topper! I love banana bread...and a healthier, protein packed version sounds just right!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ditto on everything that Gwen said in the first comment! A beautiful loaf of bread! Thanks for introducing me to another new ingredient - the einkorn wheat berries.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous5/7/14 22:06

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have been wanting to cook with wheat berries forever now and then you went and used them in a bread! I love this! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. this looks perfect and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  54. You always teach me something new Angie. I've never heard of Einkorn before but if your bread is any indication of how great is, I want some! This looks wonderful. How do you always come up with something so unique?

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love reading your recipes, I always find out about the most interesting ingredients that I have never heard before :) Your bread looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your bread looks amazing. I found it really interesting to read about the Einkorn wheat berries. I love how you always seem to keep it healthy, but delicious at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anonymous6/7/14 09:12

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great photos and looks super delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Anonymous6/7/14 15:08

    How cool! I have never heard of this ancient wheat. Sounds incredible with both fresh and dried bananas! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have seen wheat berries used for baking before. I should experiment with it. Great looking banana bread.

    ReplyDelete
  61. hi angie, thx for sharing the info on einkorn..something that i'm totally not aware of. Our gluten free and even non gluten free friends will gonna love this!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love your bread recipes, they are simply healthy and delish.

    ReplyDelete
  63. What a beautiful banana bread! I have tried einkorn wheat before - it is delicious! Very soft and tender. I bet it's great with banana flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I've never heard of Einkorn wheat berries but I'm intrigued! I LOVE how you make so many different types of bread!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Angie, you always know how to add some healthy ingredients into your food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Fun that you have used two forms of bananas, Angie. Love the way they look on top of your healthy loaf!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous7/7/14 13:55

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I've never tried baking with Einkorn wheat berries - thanks for the helpful information. Love the bananas on top - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Another great bread recipe Angie, love that you added fresh and dehydrated banana chips here. The einkorn wheat berries sound very interesting, I've have seen other recipes using that ingredient before.

    ReplyDelete
  70. This is great Angie! I've been thinking of picking up some of this Einkorn flour to see if I could use this rather than be gluten free. I don't have a severe allergy but more autoimmune issues. How does the flour behave? Does it work well with any reg flour recipe or do you have to make adjustments? I think I'm going to buy some and try it out. Thanks for this recipe, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  71. @Nazneen Hamilton I noticed that it absorbs less water and the yeast bread made with it doesn't rise as high as the one baked with modern wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  72. looks great and nice with the banana on top

    ReplyDelete
  73. Anonymous7/7/14 16:32

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  74. This looks so moist and dense! I love that it's high in protein.

    ReplyDelete
  75. This bread sounds very interesting and looks delicious, Angie! You are an amazing and creative baker!

    ReplyDelete
  76. You make things so healthy! I never considered banana bread healthy before :)
    I wish I had my oven, I keep seeing your breads and dying here! (well my bread consumption actually increased since I shop a lot since I can't/don't cook in Istanbul!)

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love this bread recipe! This one is so lovely. I've never come across Einkhorn berries or flour but I'm going to look for it next time I hit Whole Foods.

    ReplyDelete
  78. This bread looks delicious, Angie! Love the dehydrated bananas on top.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Those are beautiful loaves of bread, Angie! I love seeing the visible chunks of banana. I've used wheat berries cooked in salads but never as a flour for baked goods. I look forward to trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Sounds so interesting! Einkorn flour? I have never heard it before but fascinating recipe. It's a extraordinary banana bread ever!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Angie, you should come out with a book with all your breads dear, looks so awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  82. Another wonderful bread recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  83. This looks crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Healthy and yummy! Your banana breads look fantastic. i found that kind of yummy recipes on http://shopcookserve.com/home/recipe/home hope you love that

    ReplyDelete
  85. I do adore wheat berries. I love the idea of adding Einkorn in the banana bread. Gorgeous, Hugs, Terra

    ReplyDelete
  86. Anonymous17/7/14 12:30

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Anonymous21/7/14 08:59

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Anonymous22/7/14 13:34

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Anonymous28/7/14 05:27

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Anonymous28/7/14 16:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Anonymous28/7/14 17:11

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Anonymous28/7/14 18:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Anonymous29/7/14 13:42

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Anonymous29/7/14 18:16

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Anonymous29/7/14 23:29

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Anonymous30/7/14 01:18

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Anonymous30/7/14 03:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Anonymous30/7/14 04:21

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Anonymous30/7/14 08:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Anonymous30/7/14 10:37

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Anonymous30/7/14 14:05

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Anonymous30/7/14 14:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Anonymous30/7/14 19:22

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Anonymous30/7/14 23:27

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Anonymous31/7/14 01:33

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Anonymous31/7/14 05:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Anonymous31/7/14 05:41

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Anonymous31/7/14 08:08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Anonymous31/7/14 09:20

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Anonymous31/7/14 14:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Anonymous31/7/14 15:47

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Anonymous31/7/14 17:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Anonymous31/7/14 18:10

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Anonymous31/7/14 20:45

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Anonymous31/7/14 23:36

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Anonymous1/8/14 05:24

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Anonymous1/8/14 08:09

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Anonymous1/8/14 10:14

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Anonymous1/8/14 11:05

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Anonymous1/8/14 16:03

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Anonymous1/8/14 19:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Anonymous2/8/14 07:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Anonymous2/8/14 08:09

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Anonymous2/8/14 08:28

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Anonymous2/8/14 10:45

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Anonymous2/8/14 14:34

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  127. Anonymous3/8/14 01:21

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  128. Anonymous3/8/14 05:06

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  129. Anonymous3/8/14 08:48

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Anonymous3/8/14 09:08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Anonymous3/8/14 12:11

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Anonymous3/8/14 13:04

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Anonymous3/8/14 22:00

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Anonymous4/8/14 02:44

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Anonymous4/8/14 11:34

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  136. Anonymous4/8/14 16:16

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Anonymous5/8/14 03:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Anonymous5/8/14 15:54

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Anonymous5/8/14 17:37

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Anonymous5/8/14 19:20

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Anonymous5/8/14 21:31

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  142. Anonymous5/8/14 22:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  143. Anonymous6/8/14 00:22

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  144. Anonymous6/8/14 01:46

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  145. Anonymous6/8/14 02:00

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Anonymous6/8/14 02:07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Anonymous6/8/14 04:40

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  148. Anonymous6/8/14 04:51

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Anonymous6/8/14 06:23

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  150. Anonymous6/8/14 06:37

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  151. Anonymous6/8/14 08:29

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  152. Anonymous6/8/14 08:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  153. Anonymous6/8/14 09:14

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Anonymous6/8/14 10:37

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  155. Anonymous6/8/14 11:02

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  156. Anonymous6/8/14 11:32

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  157. Anonymous6/8/14 11:55

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Anonymous6/8/14 12:07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  159. Anonymous6/8/14 12:18

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  160. Anonymous6/8/14 12:30

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Anonymous6/8/14 15:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  162. Anonymous6/8/14 16:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  163. Anonymous6/8/14 17:16

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  164. Anonymous6/8/14 17:39

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  165. Anonymous6/8/14 17:50

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Anonymous6/8/14 18:42

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Anonymous6/8/14 18:47

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  168. Anonymous6/8/14 18:54

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  169. Anonymous6/8/14 18:55

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  170. Anonymous6/8/14 19:34

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  171. Anonymous6/8/14 19:38

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  172. Anonymous6/8/14 19:43

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  173. Anonymous6/8/14 19:58

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  174. Anonymous6/8/14 20:04

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  175. Anonymous6/8/14 20:10

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  176. Anonymous6/8/14 20:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  177. Anonymous6/8/14 21:13

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  178. Anonymous6/8/14 21:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  179. Anonymous6/8/14 22:52

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  180. Anonymous6/8/14 23:08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  181. Anonymous6/8/14 23:58

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  182. Anonymous7/8/14 01:36

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  183. Anonymous7/8/14 01:43

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  184. Anonymous7/8/14 02:07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  185. Anonymous7/8/14 03:41

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  186. Anonymous7/8/14 03:43

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  187. Anonymous7/8/14 05:04

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  188. Anonymous7/8/14 10:20

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  189. Anonymous7/8/14 10:42

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  190. Anonymous7/8/14 11:36

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  191. Anonymous7/8/14 11:56

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  192. Anonymous7/8/14 12:38

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  193. Anonymous7/8/14 13:09

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  194. Anonymous7/8/14 13:26

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  195. Anonymous7/8/14 13:42

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  196. Anonymous7/8/14 14:20

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  197. Anonymous7/8/14 14:25

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  198. Anonymous7/8/14 14:49

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  199. Anonymous7/8/14 14:53

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  200. Anonymous7/8/14 14:58

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete