A deliciously simple, colourful salad with bite-size balls of fresh mozzarella, homemade ramsons pesto and rocket leaves that can be made in a jiffy. They are ideal as a great finger food or a side salad for barbecue meat.
- 15 Cocktail tomatoes
- 15 Bocconcini Mozzarella balls
- 3 tbsp Ramsons pesto
- 1 tsp Lemon peel, grated
- Salt and freshly mulled black pepper
- Rocket leaves to serve
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each cocktail tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Sprinkle the cups with a bit of salt and drain.
- Drain the bocconcini and place them in a bowl. Add in ramsons pesto, lemon peel and freshly mulled black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Arrange the rocket leaves on a serving plate. Fill the tomato cups with prepared bocconcini and place them on the serving plate.