A delicious and simple salad with fresh oranges and quality vacuum packed cooked beetroot served with orange caper dressing. d makes The contrast of colours makes the salad extremely appetizing and pleasing.
- 2 Cooked Beetroot, cut into 4mm thick slices
- 2 Oranges
- 1 tbsp Flat parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- 20 ml Olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp Red onion, finely chopped
- 10 Capers
- Slice the cooked beetroot into 4mm thick slices. Peel the oranges, removing the white pith and slice into 4mm slices.
- Place orange juice, honey, olive oil in a jar, season with salt and pepper. Close the lid and give it a good shake. Add in chopped red onions and capers. Mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the orange and beetroot slices alternately in a row on a serving platter. Pour the dressing over and sprinkle the chopped parsley on top. Serve immediately.
|And I also want to thank Alisha of The Ardent Epicure and Sara of The Lonely Radish for sharing this award with me. THANK YOU!|