A delicious and fruity salsa to serve with grilled fish, pork or chicken, or to enjoy as an appetizer. Not only versatile and delicious, salsa is extremely easy to make.
- 1 Ripe mangoangiesrecipes, diced
- 1 Tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 Small sweet onion, diced
- 1-2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine diced mango, tomato, onion, and parsley in a medium bowl. Drizzle lime juice over mixture and toss.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.