This easy and tasty cake is flavored with red wine, chocolate chips and cherry. Do not worry about the alcohol, which evaporates in the hot oven. Best baked a day before serving.
- Roast the hazelnuts for a few minutes in a dry skillet and allow to cool. Grease a 26cm cake pan. Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
把榛子先烘烤几分钟晾凉备用。26厘米圆烤盘抹油，预热烤箱到180 C/350 F（预热烤箱需要10-15分钟，如果你的工具齐全，那么准备工作很快就好了，这样烤箱预热好了，蛋糕糊也齐了。
- Beat the softened butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy, then add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add the red wine while still mixing. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and add to the mixture. Add the cinnamon and the cocoa. Mix the hazelnuts together with the flour and the baking powder and fold into the mixture.
- Fill the cake pan with the cake mixture and lightly press 200g of cherries into the dough. The cherries will sink into the cake when baking.
- Bake for approx. 1 hour. The cake is baked through when you insert a skewer and it remains clean. When the cake has cooled decorate with whipped cream and cherries. Or just simply dust the cake with some icing sugar.